Favorite Bloggers and YouTubers

/

Entertainment — The action of providing or being provided with amusement or enjoyment.”
-Oxford’s English Dictionary


Over the past year and a half, I have really become immersed in the social media content world, a.k.a. instead of watching tv shows, I watch the latest videos from my favorite YouTubers or read the latest posts from my favorite bloggers.  So if you’re looking for some entertainment, check out my favorites below!

Law School Bloggers

So no post about my favorite bloggers would be complete without my fellow law school bloggers.  I had always wanted to start a blog, but law school truly gave me the hook I needed to take the plunge. Here are a few of the other blogs I enjoy reading, but there are definitely a lot more great law school blogs out there as well.


Other Bloggers

These two bloggers made me want to start a blog a longgggg time ago.  I actually started following both of them in high school, and now they’ve grown their small blogs into full time endeavors, which I truly admire.  They cover everything from fashion to organization to relationships, and they definitely inspire my own content.

Carly the Prepster (a.k.a. The College Prepster, who I aspire to be!)
Cupcakes and Cashmere (btw, she had a cameo on the first episode of the Hills!)

Beauty YouTubers

I am not a beauty guru by any means so I like to watch actual beauty gurus so that I can attempt to better my makeup skills.  They also give great advice on new products that are worth trying out and have inspired some of my latest purchases.

eleventhgorgeous
RachhLoves
Courtelizz1
Madison Miller
Nicol Concillo
Shaaanxo
Casey Holmes

Disney YouTubers

If you read my posts last summer about my vacation, you know that I absolutely adore Walt Disney World, and occasionally, I miss the park that I’ve spent a good chunk of my life at.  So when I do want to go back and am not currently planning to go, I watch the vlogs of these YouTubers.

Happiest Vlogs on Earth (Jen & Scott)
OhYeahTV

Other YouTubers

These YouTubers don’t fall necessarily into the previous groups, but they do have some beauty and travel content.  They do a lot of testing videos (products, makeup, etc.) and are just plain fun to watch.

Jazzybum
Natalies Outlet
Shawn Johnson East
themissalliecakes

I know, I know, my list of YouTubers and bloggers that I follow is really long, but each one of these creators bring something different to the creative world and that’s why I enjoy them.  What creators do you love that I should check out?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout Libby!! I already love Carly the Prepster, but can't wait to check out more of your recommendations!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Follow
Blondegalese is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Back to Top