November Obsessions

/

Obsession — An idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person’s mind.”
-Oxford’s English Dictionary


November seemed to go way quicker than any other month this year.  Probably because I only actually had two and a half full weeks of class this month and my school’s finals period officially starts tomorrow!  So here are my obsessions for November!

1.  A Bad Moms Christmas.  I absolutely loved the original Bad Moms movie, it was funny and super entertaining.  When I found out that a sequel was in the works and it was debuting a weekend I had to be home, I basically forced my mom to go see it with me (jk she actually wanted to see it just as much as I did).  If you’ve seen the original, this movie falls in line perfectly, but just focuses on the mom’s moms and Christmas!  It was super funny and totally got me in the Christmas mood, even if I saw it the first weekend of November.  Also, Justin Hartley spends half of the movie with his shirt off so that’s a major plus!

2.  Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Bread.  I know, I know, more food, but honestly I love these things!  Shark Tank featured this brand on one of its episodes a few years ago, but I just recently found out about these.  Essentially, they’re bread bites that have a lot of cheese is them and they’re naturally gluten free.  I’ve gone through about three bags of these this month so they definitely have my stamp of approval.

3.  Will & Grace.  If you’ve been following me on Twitter, you might know that I recently rewatched all of PLL because I never watched the last few seasons.  I finally finished watching it after what seemed like forever and needed a new show to binge.  I wanted something funny and settled on Will and Grace since its reboot just started airing.  I’m really enjoying watching it and love the dynamics between the characters.  If you’ve never seen it, the show focuses on Grace and her gay best friend, Will, as they navigate life in New York City.  Of course, chaos ensues in every episode but it turns out well in the end.  My fav characters are probably Jack and Karen; they are so hilarious and have the funniest relationship.

4.  The Rooster Bar by John Grisham.  If you follow any news relating to law school in general, you’ve probably seen articles about for-profit law schools and how they’re losing their accreditation and funding.  This book focuses on what it labels “The Big Law School Scam,” relating to these types of schools.  It follows three friends as they take on the scam and drop out of law school during their last semester (I mean seriously, who would ever do that?).  Some of the book is unbelievable for someone actually in law school, but it does highlight some of the interesting issues regarding the current legal education system.  I’d definitely recommend reading this because it’s a quick read and really interesting for someone in law school to pick up.


5.  Spending Time with Family and Friends.  My favorite part of the holidays is getting to spend time with those I love, and this Thanksgiving was no different.  While I’d love to say I spent a lot of my time over break studying and prepping for finals, I’d be lying, although I did work on my outlines a little.  However, my favorite thing about break was that I got to see a lot of my family and my friends.  I was super excited to see my bestie who moved away from home for her adult job and my cousins.  I had a lot of fun with them, and it made the holiday amazing!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving break and good luck as finals approach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Follow
Blondegalese is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Back to Top