January Obsessions

/


Obsession — An idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person’s mind.” 
-Oxford’s English Dictionary


Contrary to the popular meme going around that January has felt like it has more than 70 days in it, I feel like it was New Year’s Day like last week. But now that the month is over, here's a recap of my favorite things!

1.  Freschetta Gluten Free Three Cheese Pizza.  Pizza is one of my favorite and go-to foods.  Since I eat gluten free, it’s sometimes hard to find pizza that’s gluten free and yummy.  I decided to try this kind because of a rebate on Ibotta (click this link for $10 when you sign up and redeem your first rebate!).  But I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be really good.  Typically the cheese on frozen pizzas doesn’t get all melty like it does when you get freshly made pizza.  However, the cheese on this pizza melts perfectly and gives you that straight from the pizza parlor taste without having to worry about cross-contamination with gluten.

2.  The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine.  So this book was Reese Witherspoon’s book club pick for December.  I figured that since I love the movies she picks to be a part of so I concluded that I would love the books she picks.  And this one did not disappoint me.  I read over half of the book in one night, and my mom read the whole book in one day (we’re fast readers, but don’t let that fool you).  I wanted to finish the book to know how it ended, but didn’t want it to end because I was engrossed.  It’s kinda on the same page as Gone Girl as it’s a suspense novel, but I think the story is way more engrossing.  If you ever find yourself envying someone whose life you think is perfect, you’ll find this book very intriguing.

3.  Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm.  I’ve wanted to try this out ever since I heard some of my favorite beauty YouTubers talk about it.  So when Ulta had the Clinique holiday sets on sale and this was in one, I had to buy it.  This is a balm that you rub on your eyes and face to clean off your makeup.  It’s super gentle and takes off my mascara and other eye makeup really easily.  I highly recommend this if makeup remover wipes aren’t really your favorite.

4.  Home Again.  I realize that this is the second thing related to Reese Witherspoon, but I told you I love the movies she’s in.  Home Again came out in theatres in September, but it just came out on Redbox so I decided to watch it when my mom came to visit me.  This movie was definitely a chick flick but it’s very heartwarming and a cute story.  It’s about finding what makes you happy, and there’s definitely some cute guys in it too.

5.  House Flip with Chip and Jo.  One of my favorite shows on television is Fixer Upper because I absolutely love Joanna’s style (shout out to Target for its collab with them).  And this game lets you flip houses with them and try to earn the most profits on your renovated home.  Right now, there’s not a lot of design options, but they just released the game in the fall so they’re still adding a lot of features.  And the best part of the game is there’s really no time limit on things so it doesn’t take up a lot of time that I could be doing other things.

What have been your favorite products this month?  I’d really love to hear about it so I can check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Follow
Blondegalese is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Back to Top