November Obsessions

/

Obsession — An idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person’s mind.”
-Oxford’s English Dictionary

November was a crazy busy month with the end of the semester and trying to finish outlines and prep for the onslaught of finals so that’s why I haven’t been as great with uploading in the past month.  But I’ve tried some great finds this month and I can’t wait to share them with you!

1.  essie just the way you arctic nail polish.  The only nail polish colors I wear are bright pinks and any type of neutral, but I love following nail polish brands on Instagram to see their newest polish colors.  And when essie posted this color, I had to buy it.  It’s the perfect light neutral purple that you would definitely wear to an interview but also has enough of a color pop to be a fun nail polish color.

2.  Snyder’s of Hanover Gluten Free Pretzel Rods.  Since I’ve been eating gluten free, the one thing I have really missed are good hard pretzels.  Normal gluten free pretzel minis are harder than normal pretzels but they don’t have the same flavor as pretzel rods.  So when I heard about these gluten free pretzel rods, I had to try them.  I’m actually obsessed with these pretzels and have eaten multiple bags in the past few weeks.  If you have to eat gluten free and are looking for pretzels that actually taste like the real thing, check these out!

3.  The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.  Sabrina the Teenage Witch was one of my favorite shows when I was younger (and I’m rewatching it now).  So of course, I had to watch the remake on Netflix.  Boy, is Netflix’s version of Sabrina different than the series with Melissa Joan Hart.  This version paints witches in the opposite view of the original live-action show, where Sabrina’s biggest worry was how to turn her enemy Libby into a nerd.  This Sabrina has to deal with the Dark Lord and witches coming to destroy her town.  I liked the show’s expression of Sabrina’s battle with good and evil.  If you’re into dark shows, then definitely look into bingeing this show.

4.  Bath and Body Works Snowflakes and Cashmere Hand Lotion.  Bath and Body Works candles are my jam, but when I only need a small amount of money to put me past $30 to get $10 off, I look to the hand lotion section.  This year I tried out the Snowflakes and Cashmere hand lotion and I LOVE it!  The scent isn’t too strong which is great for me because my allergies start to act up if a lotion’s scent is too overpowering.  Bath and Body Works’ lotions are also great at moisturizing skin and makes skin super soft.  So if you have any free gift with purchase coupons, I suggest picking up this scent!

5.  Netflix/Hallmark Christmas Movies.  Once Thanksgiving is over, I’m okay with moving on to Christmas so as soon as Black Friday hits, it’s time for Christmas movies.  And if you didn’t know Hallmark is the master at Christmas movies and Netflix has now given them a run for their money.  I really enjoyed The Princess Switch (hello Sam Palladio!) and The Holiday Calendar on Netflix so far!  If you’re looking for something to take your mind off of finals for about an hour and a half, I suggest you take a look at the Christmas movie section on Netflix!

What did you love this past month and what things do you love around the holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Follow
Blondegalese is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Back to Top