January and February Obsessions

/

Obsession — An idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person’s mind.”
-Oxford’s English Dictionary


I have been the absolute worst blogger this semester, and part of the reason why is because I’ve been sick since before Christmas.  So firstly, I’d like to apologize for not posting consistently this semester.  And I thought I would share some of my favorite things from the past two months in a joint January/February Obsessions post.

1.  ello Jada 14oz Ceramic Coffee Mug in Pink.  I’ve always used plastic tumblers for my hot tea that I take to work and class, but I don’t think they really keep my tea super warm for a long period of time.  That made me want to find a nice ceramic or steel mug for my tea.  So when I was at Target with my mom, I spotted this mug and I had to get it.  I love the fact it has a handle, which doesn’t maintain the heat of the drink so it’s easy to carry it without getting burnt.  I also love that it has a silicone bottom that helps to keep the mug stable and not get knocked over.  Also, it’s only $10 so it’s definitely a steal!

2.  Tag Movie.  After watching Blockers, I wasn’t too sure what to expect of R rated movies that have been released lately (I realize I sound like an old lady with that statement).  However, Tag was actually hilarious!  If you haven’t heard of this movie, it’s based on a group of friends who had been playing the same group of tag for 23 years.  In the movie, the friends team up to try to keep their other friend who is getting married in the game and follows their antics throughout the game.  My parents and I all loved this movie and I’d definitely watch it again!

3.  invisibobble® POWER hair ties.  I bought these hair ties from FabFitFun in their Winter Add-Ons but really started to use them during January.  Once I started using invisibobbles, I haven’t looked back.  I have pretty fine hair that doesn’t like to stay in hair ties ever.  But invisibobbles keep my ponytail intact all day, and the best part is that they don’t cause my hair to crease.  I have both the regular and the POWER versions but I find that the POWER ones work best in my hair.  The only downside is that they stretch out a little quickly so I try not to wear the same one every day to allow them to shrink back to a smaller size.

4.  Kaukauna Asiago Cheese Ball.  Cheese is one of my favorite foods, and I love fancy cheeses.  Kaukauna cheeses are all dipped in almonds so I find they’re a cheaper fancy cheese.  Asiago cheese is one of my new favorite cheeses because it’s a mix of parmesan and cheddar, which are two of my favorite cheeses.  I have gone through sooo many of these cheese balls since the middle of January so I have definitely put my money where my mouth is on this one, literally.

5.  Home Chef.  I’ve tried Hello Fresh before so I’m not a newbie to the food home delivery service.  I liked their meals but wasn’t wowed by it.  However, I got a pretty good coupon for Home Chef and thought I’d try it out.  I was very impressed with Home Chef and the quality of the food in the service.  For only $45 minus my coupon, I got two servings of a shrimp rice bowl, a chicken salad, and a smoothie.  I love that the ingredients are perfectly portioned out to make making the recipe super easy.  A nice touch that Home Chef adds to their box is a binder to store all of the recipes that you get from them.  I definitely recommend trying this service out for some quick meals, and if you use this link, you’ll get $30 off your first delivery box!






Lastly, I’m finally feeling a little better than I was for the past two months and I couldn’t be happier about that.  Hopefully, this will mean I’ll be better about posting in the months leading up to my graduation from law school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Follow
Blondegalese is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Back to Top