Movies to Watch During Quarantine

/

Movie — A recording of moving images that tells a story and that people watch on a screen or television.”
-Oxford’s English Dictionary


It seems like it’s been years since quarantine started and I’m honestly losing brain cells because I haven’t been a real person in so long.  The one thing that I’ve been enjoying during quarantine is my parents’ and my Movie of the Night selections.  So every couple days, either my dad, my mom, or I pick a movie to watch that night.  Some are movies that I’ve seen plenty of times and others were first timers for us.  We’ve watched so many different movies and some have not been so great.  But there have been some that we all have enjoyed and I’ve complied the list here!  If you’re  running out of ideas of what movies to watch during quarantine or want something fun to break up your bar exam studying, check out my list below!
 
  • Molly’s Game
  • Spenser Confidential (peep Post Malone’s role!)
  • The Incredibles 2
  • 21
  • The Tourist
  • Masterminds
  • Little
  • The Other Woman
  • So Undercover
  • Now You See Me 2 
I’ll keep updating this list as we see new movies (to us or in general).  Let me know what you’ve been watching during quarantine or just other movies I should check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Follow
Blondegalese is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Back to Top