Orientation Essential Posts

/


Advice — Recommendation regarding a decision or course of conduct."

-Merriam Webster's Dictionary



It’s that time of year again, orientation and the start of a new school year!  Starting something new can always be a bit overwhelming, and I personally read almost anything related to law school that I could get my hands on.  So for your reading pleasure, here are some of my posts from last year when I was just starting out my 1L year and going through orientation!

Orientation Related





School Related

How to Bluebook (reader’s favorite post!)




I know the start of law school can be super stressful so if you have any questions, feel free to reach out and I’d be happy to help answer questions you might have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Follow
Blondegalese is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Back to Top