October Obsessions

/


Obsession — An idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person’s mind.”

-Oxford’s English Dictionary



October went by so quickly, probably because of fall break and a family wedding I went to.  That being said, I found a lot of different things that I loved during the month.  Check out my picks below!
 

1.  Bath and Body Works Winter Candles.  I went to Bath and Body Works to check out their 3-wick candles since they were on a great sale two weeks ago.  I wanted a seasonal candle that would look cute as a decorative piece for my apartment.  My top picks came from the Camp Winter collection, which has a variety of scents like Hot Apple Toddy, Winter, Frosted Cranberry, and a few others.  I ended up buying Snowflakes and Citrus, which has the perfect light scent of citrus that isn’t overpowering.  These would definitely make great holiday gifts for friends and family!

 

2.  Schär Gluten Free Artisan Baker 10 Grains & Seeds.  Schär sent me a sample of their new bread since I’m a member of their mailing list.  I’m always looking for a good gluten free sandwich bread that’s not too dry.  I’ve tried a variety of Schär’s products; however, I have to say this is probably my favorite bread of theirs.  It’s not dry and has a great flavor, unlike a lot of gluten free foods.  I also love that two slices of this bread doesn’t have a lot of calories either!

 

3.  Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate Shea Butter Shampoo.  I received a sample of this shampoo in my October Target Beauty Box and I love it!  I’ve been using the same shampoo for quite a while so I was glad to try out a new one.  This shampoo smells like coconut and leaves my hair soft and really helps my color look amazing.  It’s also not too expensive.  I’d definitely like to try out some of the other varieties of this shampoo, like the one for strengthening your locks!

 

4.  Lulu’s Last Love Song Burgundy Tie-Waist Dress.  On top of all of my schoolwork this semester, I also have two weddings to attend.  I wanted a burgundy dress since that’s a hot color for fall.  I probably looked at every store I could think of and didn’t find anything. So I went onto Lulu’s and found this dress.  It was everything I was looking for and fit perfectly.

 

5. Banana Republic Almond Toe Round Heel Pumps.  Yes, I work at Banana Republic and no, this post isn’t sponsored (I wish!).  I wanted to get a new pair of shoes to go with my dress from Lulu’s, and I fell in love with these shoes.  They have 3.5 inch heels, which are pretty high, but when I was wearing them, it honestly didn’t feel like I was wearing 3.5 inch heels.  They’re super adorable and perfect for partying at weddings, like I did, or even wearing them to work!

 

My October obsessions will likely be sticking around well after the month is over!  What were some of your favorite things for October?

2 comments:

Follow @ Instagram

Follow
Blondegalese is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Back to Top