February Obsessions

/

Obsession — An idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person’s mind.”
-Oxford’s English Dictionary

I totally meant to get this post up last week, but spring break starting meant midterms and packing so my blog post got pushed to the side.  However, I have some good obsessions from the month of February so check them out!

1.  Hart of Dixie.  In high school, my best friend told me to start watching this show because she really liked it.  However, I never actually got around to watching it.  But, when I got caught up with Will and Grace, I needed a new show to watch, and Hart of Dixie was on Netflix.  I honestly didn’t know how much I would enjoy this show before I started watching it.  It’s a show about a New York doctor who relocates to Alabama when her plan to get a surgical residency doesn’t work out.  It follows her life as she attempts to assimilate to the small town culture and get used to being a general practitioner.  I’m halfway through the series and don’t want it to end.

2.  Brandy Melville sweaters.  While watching YouTube one day, I saw someone wearing a Brandy Melville sweater and I just had to have it.  I found out that PacSun carries this brand so I took a trip there, and ended up buying a different sweater than the one I went in for.  I can’t find the exact sweater I bought, but here’s a link to a sweatshirt of similar color and style.  I love it because it’s a tad oversized and looks cute with leggings or jeans. 

3.  Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean Quinoa Burgers.  In college, I would always get veggie burgers whenever events were “cookout” themed.  I haven’t eaten them in a while, but I saw that one of my family friends had these and I really wanted them again.  I love these as I’m actually eating veggies, and they’re the perfect size for a quick and easy dinner.

4.  No. 7 Airbrush Away Primer.  I actually got this in my January Target Beauty Box but have really started using it in February.  I don’t typically wear a lot of makeup normally, but this evens out your skin tone without feeling too heavy and without actually having to wear a foundation.  It also does work well under a foundation or BB cream to keep it lasting all day and allowing them to go on your skin easily.

5.  When We First Met.  I heard about this Netflix movie on Instagram and one day I decided to watch it since I love rom-coms.  Honestly, I wasn’t too sure about this movie, but I ended up loving it.  It’s not your typical romantic comedy as it doesn’t have the traditional humor for these movies (Adam DeVine comedy, need I say more).  But I really enjoyed it and loved the ending (which I found kinda predictable, but aren’t all rom com endings?).

What have been your favorite movies/tv shows/products this month?  I’d really love to hear about it so I can check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Follow
Blondegalese is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Back to Top