Blondegalese Turns 1!

/


Birthday— A day of origin.
-Merriam Webster’s Dictionary



I honestly cannot believe that I started my blog one year ago!  It doesn’t even seem possible that I have already started and finished my first year of law school and am almost done with my first law school externship.  Looking back on my blogging experience, one of the biggest things I’ve learned is the importance of planning to keep up with posting.  Keeping a list of potential blog topics is extremely helpful.  Also, for those of you starting law school or college or really just want to have an outlet to write about your experiences, go for it and start a blog!  All it takes is drive, a little creativity, and a computer.  Readers and followers will come as you go along, and I honestly can’t believe I even have the amount of views on my blog I do.

To commemorate one full year of my blog, here are some of blondegalese’s stats for the past year!

Total Blog Views:  11,845

Blog Posts: 29

Most Viewed Blog Post:  How to Bluebook (1110 views!)

Bloglovin’ Followers:  60

Twitter Followers:  152

Instagram Followers:  49

Where You Guys are From!:    United States
                                                     France
                                                     Canada
                                                     Russia
                                                     Australia
                                                     United Kingdom
                                                     Germany
                                                     Ireland
                                                     India
                                                     Portugal

Lastly, I really just wanted to thank all of my readers for following along on my 1L journey.  When I started my blog, I didn’t know if anyone would actually read what I had to say, and clearly you guys have since you’ve kept reading over the past year.  And thank you to all of the other law school bloggers who have been so kind and check them out below if you want to read some other great law school blogs!  Here’s to blondegalese’s first year and to many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Follow
Blondegalese is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Back to Top