August Obsessions

/

Obsession — An idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person’s mind.”
-Oxford’s English Dictionary



And just like that, it's time for another Obsessions post about what I loved during August.  This month, I tried a lot of more trendy things and definitely loved them!

1. Simply Cheetos Puffs.  Literally, food is life.  At least for me, it is.  Over the summer, I think my mom and I have consumed probably around 20 bags of these Cheetos.  They’re so much better than regular Cheetos.  They’re light, airy, and have the perfect amount of cheese.  They’re also gluten free and don’t have any artificial color.  These are my go-to snack whenever I need something to eat.

2.  Dove Clear Finish Invisible Dry Spray Antiperspirant.  I got a full size of this in my August Target Beauty Box, and I absolutely love this!  I typically use a stick deodorant, but I thought I’d give it a try when I got it in my box.  This smells really good and dries quickly on the underarms.  It also doesn’t give white spots on clothes either.  I’d definitely recommend trying it out if you’re looking for something new.

3.  Mesh Insert Leggings.  Leggings with mesh inserts have been super trendy lately, and I’ve definitely jumped on the bandwagon.  I purchased these ones from Athleta and I’ve worn them almost every day since I bought them earlier this month.  They’re an ultra-high waisted 7/8th legging so they should fit as a semi-cropped length.  However, I’m super short so they actually hit right at the top of my ankle, but that’s where I wanted them to be.  They look cute when paired with a dressier top or even with more athletic clothes to add a girly touch.

4.  Herschel Supply Co. Pop Quiz Backpack.  This semester I have five classes this semester and an average of two books per class so I decided I needed a different school bag than my Longchamp.  Prior to the start of school, I was on a mission to find the cutest, sturdiest backpack I could find.  After testing out a few different ones, I settled on this Herschel Supply Co. bag.  It fits a majority of my books on any given day and doesn’t make me feel like I have 30 pounds of books on my back like another backpack might.  I also really love that there’s a pop of a bright color on a light grey backpack.  I’d definitely recommend getting one of these bags if you’re looking for a new backpack.

5.  Teavana Rev Up Wellness Tea.  So as I’ve said before, I really enjoy Starbucks’ tea, which is basically Teavana in a Starbucks cup, but I’ve never tried their loose teas before.  Over the past few weeks, I’ve been looking for something to supplement my gut health because my insides have been wonky for awhile.  I looked into Teami teas and other similar brands, but some of the side effects of these teas kinda freaked me out so I thought I’d look for something different.  I was in the mall last week and stopped by the Teavana store.  The sales associate recommended this tea, and it’s a yummy tea that helps with metabolism.  Honestly, it’s so good just by itself that it doesn’t even need any additional sugar.

 

Those were my obsessions for the month of August!  What are you crushing on this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Follow
Blondegalese is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Back to Top